The SPH100 Aerial Platform
There's nothing like a Sutphen and there's never been an aerial platform like this before.
With the SPH100 you get more maneuverability and the ability to get into smaller spaces,
a larger bucket, more storage, shorter turning radius, more features and more functionality.
- Mid mount design for safety, stability, and lower center of gravity.
- Box boom design and aircraft style Huckbolt construction. No welds that can break.
- Three crosslay standard- two 1-1/2" and one 2-1/2" - 200' capacity for each
- Shorter 230" wheelbase for maneuverablility and shorter turning radius
- Shorter overall length 45' 9"
- Larger bucket to accommodate more equipment and firefighters
- Top-of-the-line heavy duty stainless steel body construction
- Enclosed rear ladder storage, substantially more useable compartment space
- Up to 228' of groud ladders in Truck Company configuration.
- Low hose bed
- More high to low flexibility (more range).
- Generator mounting does not interfere with useable compartment space
- 268 cu. ft of compartment space
- Protected waterway
- More effective reach over the cab than any other aerial in the industry.